RES: [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] Creation of shapefiles (PHP) (SOLVED)

Jorge Gaspar Sanz Salinas xurxosanz at YAHOO.ES
Fri Jan 21 13:28:48 EST 2005

Murilo Lacerda Yoshida escribió:
>   Jorge,
>   I don't remember if I tried to create a shapefile using four lines (I
> assume your lines are the 4 lines of a square).
>   But what I do is put all the points in one line and then add this line
> to the shapefile.
>   The code to create the shapefile seems to be right.

You were perfectly correct, adding the four points to the same line works.

Thanks!

--
Jorge Gaspar Sanz Salinas
Departamento de Ingeniería Cartográfica, Geodesia y Fotogrametría