Time to upgrade...

Tyler Mitchell tylermitchell at SHAW.CA
Sun Jan 23 23:57:44 EST 2005

I generally have two or three versions of mapserver all compiled at the same
time.   This helps me keep older client's on a platform that works while
mucking about with more current/cvs builds.  The approach I take is to run
configure without any parameters and see what it picks up.  Then work through
the ones you really want/need building up a more complex configure statement.
I store mine in a text file that I run so that I can always see what I did
last time.

I don't think you're going to have much of a different scenario than you
followed last time, maybe a few more dependencies and a few more options?

Tyler