Tutorial Problem

Lane C Bramblett lane.bramblett at US.IBM.COM
Mon Jan 24 13:51:41 EST 2005

I have installed the MapServer 4.0 tutorial and am trying to go through it.
Everything works fine for section 1, but from section 2 onward trying to
run the examples I get a pop-up error from mapserv.exe  stating "The
instruction at 0x77f88216 referenced memory at 0x00000010. The memory could
not be written". When executing example 1.9, it is writing files to my tmp
directory, so I don't think it is a permissions problem.

I am running Windows 2000 using IIS 5.0 with the MapServer 4.4.1 windows
binaries. Any help would be appreciated.