Zoom to custom extent - PHP

Kevin Grootendorst kgrootendorst at BAIRD.COM
Tue Jan 25 13:05:22 EST 2005

Well, I haven't given up trying yet.  The problem is that I have bits of
code everywhere and my confusion is growing.  As mentioned before, I'm
trying to mimic the GMAP example.  But can't I have the code all in one
file?  It seems like I have 3 different files with code pertaining to this
one little feature.  Is there not some sort of code repository somewhere
that I can just get the complete code from (and info telling me what file
it has to go in)?  I'm boggled with trying to write PHP, thats why I'm
trying to borrow code directly from the GMAP example.