Example Maps

Ingo Paulsen paulseni at UNI-DUESSELDORF.DE
Wed Jan 26 06:53:48 EST 2005

Hi,

hm, I'm not sure about your .tif problem.

By executing the usa1.phtml example locally there was generated a .png
file
in /var/www/html/tmp/11067393996391.png (with the US States in yellow)
and not a .tif file.

Does including dl("php_mapscript.so"); in your usa1.phtml file work
properly?

My mapserv config is:

MapServer version 4.4.1 OUTPUT=GIF OUTPUT=PNG OUTPUT=JPEG OUTPUT=WBMP
OUTPUT=PDF SUPPORTS=PROJ SUPPORTS=FREETYPE SUPPORTS=WMS_SERVER
INPUT=EPPL7 INPUT=POSTGIS INPUT=OGR INPUT=GDAL INPUT=SHAPEFILE

Best regards
Ingo