Example Maps

Jose Luis Gonzalez joseluismapserver at YAHOO.ES
Wed Jan 26 06:03:09 EST 2005

I have the .tif and shape files and the results (.png) files in the same directory.
The only thing is that the IMAGEURL path I put is as in  the example: not with the complete path. I will try it putting all the path, but I am not very sure it will work.

I suspect that it doesn't find the correct files that mapserver needs to process .tiff files. I compiled it as you seee with gdal, but I am not very sure if  he really can get it. I don't know if he can really manage those type of files.

Thank you

Jose Luis

Ingo Paulsen <paulseni at UNI-DUESSELDORF.DE> wrote:
Hello,

I fixed the problem by replacing the IMAGEURL path with IMAGEPATH entry.
Did you take a look in your /var/www/html/tmp/ directory? Are there any
dynamically created .png files?

WEB
IMAGEPATH "/var/www/html/tmp/"
IMAGEURL "/var/www/html/tmp/"
END

I suppose you have installed the shapefiles in /var/www/html/data.

Best regards
Ingo