SWIG mapscript request/bug? - WORKAROUND

Sean Gillies sgillies at FRII.COM
Wed Jan 26 09:05:05 EST 2005

On Jan 25, 2005, at 5:30 PM, Ryan, Adam wrote:

> And the workaround is...
>
> When you're reordering layers AND you want to do a drawQuery(),
> reorder the
> layers and then save the map file and then load it again and then
> drawQuery().  Ugly.
>
> Adam

Adam,

Brutal, I agree.  But since you are using mapscript you do have the
option of programming your own query map.  I don't think msDrawQueryMap
does anything that you can't script yourself.
Steve Lime has been considering an overhaul of the query map but I am
neither sure of the status nor sure that he is looking at your issue.

cheers,
Sean

--
Sean Gillies