Binaries for Mapserver 4.4.1 OCI require PostgreSQL?

Pericles S. Nacionales nacional at CBS.UMN.EDU
Wed Jan 26 17:37:37 EST 2005

I thought I had added the libpq.dll in the zip file.  Guess I'll have to
update it.  In the meantime, find the attached libpq.dll in this message.

Cheers!
Perry

--
Pericles S. Nacionales

Dept. of Ecology, Evolution, and Behavior
University of Minnesota
work: 612 624 6713
e-mail: nacional at cbs.umn.edu