relation between .tab and .map

Jose Luis Gonzalez joseluismapserver at YAHOO.ES
Wed Jan 26 04:13:13 EST 2005

Does anyone know any web page were indicates the posible values that the parameters of the coordsys earth projection can have in a .tab file?

Does anyone know any web page were indicates the posible values that the parameters of the  projection  of a .map file can have?

All I want is to put the parameters of the projection from my .tab file to my .map file, but it doesn't work. For example the "datum" in the corrdsys earth projection is 1001 but in the map file I do not know what it corresponds to (NAD27,WG83,...)

Thank you

Jose Luis