MapInfo and MapServer point location problem

Ken Lord kenlord at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jan 27 12:29:02 EST 2005

Hi John,

Confirm that your map projections are set right. If that particular
layer is set wrong it could appear slightly (or a lot) off of where
you expect it, Or, if that layer is right but your output projection
is set wrong it could also show a shift.

Cheers,
Ken Lord
Vancouver BC