MapInfo and MapServer point location problem

John Goecken jbgoecken at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu Jan 27 10:58:42 EST 2005

I have a map in MapInfo with a street layer and a point layer. The point
location shows up correctly in MapInfo. When I create a site with
MapServer that uses those layers it moves the point or the line layer. It
is now showing the point about .06 miles east of the exact location. I
realize this is a small difference but for the project I'm working on it
is important. Has anybody ever seen something like this before where
MapServer moves a point? Thanks.