CGI run error...

Mayuresh Kathe mayuresh.kathe at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jan 31 04:24:32 EST 2005

Hi,

The error_log file contains the following information:
[Mon Jan 31 14:51:24 2005] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] Premature end of
script headers: /cgi-bin/mapserv

When I execute it from the command line, I get the following:
This script can only be used to decode form results and
should be initiated as a CGI process via a httpd server.

Either ways I couldn't figure out much :)