CGI run error...

Gregor Mosheh stigmata_blackangel at YAHOO.COM
Mon Jan 31 00:47:22 EST 2005

For starters, check your httpd's logfile. If you're
running Apache, look for the error_log That will have
details on the error. It may be something
uninformative like "Malformed script headers" but it
may have something useful.

Another step is to try executing the CGI program from
the command line. You should get the message about how
a query string is required. If you don't, you'll get a
nice Unix error message about why the program isn't
able to execute.