Mapserver html output and DOCTYPE...

Kralidis,Tom [Burlington] Tom.Kralidis at EC.GC.CA
Mon Jan 31 21:35:28 EST 2005

I had a similar issue using MapServer CGI and trying to write xhtml strict, for example.  And there's much more than the doctype issues.  For example, strict xhtml writes the SELECTED token in a select option as selected="selected".  Currently MapServer writes as the former.

Not sure what the best approach is here to solve different more strict HTML flavours and how MapServer outputs form type values.

..Tom