installation problems [was Re: Example Maps]

Julien-Samuel Lacroix jlacroix at DMSOLUTIONS.CA
Mon Jan 31 10:51:44 EST 2005

Hello,

Did you succeed to compile as a CGI. Nothing is missing in your
configuration. You may want to add
--with-regex=system
But this does not prevent the CGI to compile. The cgi executable is
supposed to be in sapi/cgi/

if you do a simle test.php page:
<?php
dl("php_mapscript_40.so");
phpinfo();
?>

Does the phpinfo page show the loaded mapscript extension?

Julien

Julien-Samuel Lacroix            jlacroix at dmsolutions.ca
DM Solutions Group               http://www.dmsolutions.ca/