setup size of lines

Gerry Creager N5JXS gerry.creager at TAMU.EDU
Mon Jul 4 14:39:34 EDT 2005

This is a fairly common question.  And, one I think is in the FAQ.

SYMBOL
   NAME 'circle'
   TYPE ELLIPSE
   POINTS 1 1 END
   FILLED true
END

LAYER
   NAME roads
   METADATA
     "wfs_title"     "NWS Roads"
   END
   TYPE LINE
   STATUS default
   LABELITEM 'ROUTE'
   LABELCACHE on
   DATA data/rd24nv03.shp
   DUMP TRUE
   MAXSCALE 20000000
   CLASS
     EXPRESSION ('[FEATURE]' = "Limited Access Highway" or '[FEATURE]' =
"Other Through Highway")
     color 240 0 0
     SYMBOL 'circle'
     SIZE 2
   END
END

You can change the CLASS SYMBOL SIZE as needed.

Hope this helps.
Gerry

Gerry Creager -- gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Cell: 979.229.5301 Office: 979.458.4020 FAX: 979.847.8578
Page: 979.228.0173