Serving hillshaded maps

Travis Kirstine GIS Tech tkirstine at JDBARNES.COM
Wed Jul 6 08:29:43 EDT 2005

Hey Mike,
I've included a email that was in the user group about a month ago which was
very helpful, providing info on how to handle raster datasets in mapserver
(overviews, tileindex, etc..).
If you don't have GDAL go to:
http://fwtools.maptools.org/
and the how to for the utilities at: