Query by more than one point

Artur Skalski artur.skalski at ACXIOM.COM
Tue Jul 12 06:40:12 EDT 2005

Helo Everyone!

I'm using mapserver 4.4 with php/mapscript, and my question is:

Can I query a layer by more than one point. I want to draw on a map some
points dynamicaly which is simple, than I pass those points (x, y) to an
array, and than i want to do the qery like: "for each point in an array
queryby - that point", and than after the query is done for all points in an
array list the results, will it work? Has any one got some expiriences with
doing this and could give some tips?

Many thanks for any tip

regards

Artur