Commercial support for mapserver / "resellers"

E Witteveen eywitteveen at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jul 19 03:39:12 EDT 2005

Hello list,

We, our company,  noticed that in comparisions for geographical viewers,
mapserver is not mentioned in the list of products.
We  think that mapserver could also be used in situations where now
commercial sollutions are chosen, and sometimes mapserver would even be
a better choise.

Is there a list of companies which offer support based upon country
(resellers)?
Are there any promotional materials (targetgroup: managers)?

More important, what is the overall opinion about this(being commercial
with mapserver)?

--
Ing. Eduard Yeb Witteveen           Software Engineer
Hawar Information Technology bv   lid Dijkoraad Groep