Mapserver workshop at the SVGOpen 2005

Martin Tomko m.tomko at PGRAD.UNIMELB.EDU.AU
Wed Jul 20 01:21:02 EDT 2005

Piero,
exactly, that is what I have been looking for for some time!
I want to integrate an WMS SVG output in my html interface from
mapserver (templates), and be able to manipulate with tyhe SVG output
there. I had a post on this previously, but without much feedback.
Especially, I would like to know if:
- it is possible to interact with the SVG output through javascript in
the HTML, without having the javascript INSIDE the SVG.
- Is it possible to integrate additional data in the SVG output from WMS
(attributes, for instance time stamps), so that one could e.g. highlight
a polygon in the WMS SVG output without posting a request.
Thanks
MArtin
!!!!!!!!Do not send any emails to
mtomko at sunrise.sli.unimelb.edu.au anymore!!!