Log error question

Stéphane RIFF stephane.riff at CERENE.FR
Wed Jul 20 08:11:50 EDT 2005

I really don't understand because when i turn DEBUG ON my never crash
I know it's really strange but it's what i see....
I use php 4.3.9 and i saw on php.net that php 4.4.0 release had resolve some
bug on references : Do you think that i had to update my php version ???