Questions about MN DNR Landview client

J. Parapar listario at GMAIL.COM
Wed Jul 20 09:59:39 EDT 2005

  Hi all.

  We are trying to use the MN DNR Landview client
(http://www.dnr.state.mn.us/maps/landview.html) in a web application
we are developing. It's very interesting and it will save us an
important amount of work and time.

  First of all, we would like to confirm that the code of that site
has some free license, so we can use it.

  Second, we have seen a problem with Mozilla Firefox (Linux and
Windows). When the page is loaded or the map is redrawn by some
actions (zoom,... ), the map and the other images get loaded
completely but the status bar stays with the "Transferring data from
noah.dnr.state.mn.us ....", the message doesn't disappear. We think
the problem is with dbox.js and or mapserver.js but we can locate
where. Does anybody know how to solve it or any clue about it?

Thanks in advance for your help,
Jorge