ANGLE keyword in MAP file

Fawcett, David David.Fawcett at STATE.MN.US
Tue Jul 26 09:43:53 EDT 2005

Mark,

There is a project underway to build a new official MapServer Web site.  http://ms.gis.umn.edu/  Howard Butler has put a lot of work into setting this up in a content management system (Plone).  The people responsible for each document are working on converting the docs and bringing them to the new site.

Eventually, this beta site will become 'officially official' and move to mapserver.gis.umn.edu.

The Plone based site allows a user to log in and then add comments like, 'Why doesn't ANGLE appear in this version of the documentation'....

David.

David Fawcett
Minnesota Office of Environmental Assistance
david.fawcett at moea.state.mn.us
651.215.0200

-----Original Message-----
From: UMN MapServer Users List [mailto:MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU]On
Behalf Of Mark Adams
Sent: Tuesday, July 26, 2005 8:06 AM
To: MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU
Subject: Re: [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] ANGLE keyword in MAP file

Excellent - thanks! A slightly off-topic follow-up though, there now seem to
be 2 mapserver web sites with different versions of the documentation. If
you go to the MAP object documentation at
http://ms.gis.umn.edu/docs/reference/mapfile/mapObj, there is no mention of
the ANGLE keyword. Can someone clarify the status of these 2 websites, i.e.,
where should a user be going to get this kind of information?

Thanks again.

Mark Adams
Senior Analyst & Project Manager
Cuesta Systems (DPRA Canada)