PHP/Mapserver Legend question

Jeff Portwine jdport at VERITIME.COM
Wed Jul 27 14:32:01 EDT 2005

Currently I have a map file where my roads layer has multiple classes with maxscale/minscale set so that roads appear differently at different zoom levels.   The problem is that when I create
a legend, all of the multiple classes show up in the list... for example I have:

    class
      name "interstates level 2"
      expression /Interstate/
      maxscale 1600000
      minscale 150000
      style
        symbol 1
        size 4
        color 0 0 0
      end
      style
        symbol 1
        size 2
        color 200 0 0
      end
    end
    class
      name "us highways level 1"
      expression /US/
      minscale 1600000
      style
        symbol 1
        size 1
        color 255 204 0
      end
    end

And when the legend is generated it shows both
"us highways level 1"   and "use highways level 2"  instead of just showing the one that is visible.
Is there any way to set a min/max scale on legend keys/labels ?

-Ea