Getting MapServer working (PHP MapScript)

Bill Binko bill at BINKO.NET
Wed Jun 1 15:41:03 EDT 2005

Abe,

Sorry I'm coming in late on this... what versions of Mapserver/PHP/OS are
you running?  Also, could you run this command:

echo "<? phpinfo(); ?>" | php

Daniel and I have been fixing a problem that can cause this under certain
circumstances.  (You can play along at home at bug 1354 in the Mapserver
bugzilla database).

If you can, it would be helpful to run your script under GDB and send the
stack trace where the seg fault occurs.

Bill