Shortest route solution

Gambin Dejan Dejan.Gambin at PULA.HR
Fri Jun 3 04:33:02 EDT 2005

Hi,

Did anybody implement the shortest route algorithm to mapserver and what
are the experiences/suggestions? I would like to be able to find a
shortest route between two points on my MapServer map and highlight it
somehow. I found a conference document about grass server that should be
able to do so using php extension on client side (the client can be
mapserver). Does it exist or is just in future plan?

I would appreciate any suggestions on this field

thanks

dejan