MapServer 4.6.0-beta2 64bit Perl/Mapscipt Problem

Fri Jun 3 10:11:08 EDT 2005

Lowell,

Thank you for the off-list post, it reminded me that I needed to post an
update.

I took Sean's advice to narrow down the problem by removing stuff from
the mapfile. End result was the we quickly determined that the user did
not have all the symbols installed on his system. This was a remote
debugging using chat and email which as you can imagine is a little
tedious. So we got is working and things are good. Thank you all for
your help and suggestions they are greatly appreciated.

Now back to your regular programming :)
   -Steve W