MapServer 4.6.0-beta2 64bit Perl/Mapscipt Problem

Lowell Filak lfilak at MEDINACO.ORG
Fri Jun 3 10:25:40 EDT 2005

The following message was sent by Stephen Woodbridge
<woodbri at SWOODBRIDGE.COM> on Fri, 3 Jun 2005 10:11:08 -0400.

> Lowell,
>
> Thank you for the off-list post, it reminded me that I needed to post an
> update.
>
> I took Sean's advice to narrow down the problem by removing stuff from
> the mapfile. End result was the we quickly determined that the user did
> not have all the symbols installed on his system. This was a remote
> debugging using chat and email which as you can imagine is a little
> tedious. So we got is working and things are good. Thank you all for
> your help and suggestions they are greatly appreciated.
>
> Now back to your regular programming :)

Steve,

What symbol did it end up being? I'm wondering if my indirectly related
problems on EM64T could benefit from your experience. Maybe SUSE has
patched something that RH hasn't.

Thanks.

Lowell