PHP/Mapscript testers needed for 4.6beta

Bill Binko bill at BINKO.NET
Mon Jun 6 02:36:02 EDT 2005

One small note, there is still an issue with saveWebImage() not always
giving back a unique filename under mod_php.  This is open under bug 1322
and is unrelated to the regex fixes (but it is important since I just
asked you to use this version for testing :-) ).

(sorry, Daniel, I had already wrote this when I got your note)

Bill