Non-MS Picture.

Owens, Ryan J NWD02 CONTRACTOR Ryan.J.Owens at NWO02.USACE.ARMY.MIL
Mon Jun 6 10:51:47 EDT 2005

Hi List,

I've been having a problem with implementing a picture in a flash template
file.  I have a map file that returns the output into a flash output.  The
map file is coded to pull a template to display the flash output (as I'm sure
everyone is already aware of.)  I added a picture to the template (a logo for
USACE) and the picture does not display; but when I simply pull up the
template, without going through the map file, the picture displays.  Am I
missing something?

Regards,
Ryan