Problem configuring WFS-SERVER on oraclespatial layers

Bart van den Eijnden BEN at SYNCERA-ITSOLUTIONS.NL
Wed Jun 8 03:17:23 EDT 2005

It seems that all aspects which communicate with Oracle fail. I had a look at your original post and the GML created only contained the wfs_extent values you put in the MAP file. So probably all communication with Oracle is failing.

The WMS capabilities now use a function to calculate the boundingbox. If you use a wms_extent metadata it will probably be complete.

Are you able to get normal maps?

I hope Fernando Simon can help you further.

Best regards,
Bart

Bart van den Eijnden
Syncera IT Solutions
Postbus 270
2600 AG  DELFT

tel.nr.: 015-7512436
email: BEN at Syncera-ITSolutions.nl

>>> ludovic gnemmi <l_gnemmi at YAHOO.FR> 06/08/05 08:58am >>>
Hi,
I'm now testing with mapserver 4.6 beta3. I still
receive nothing with getfeature request on
oraclespatial layers (i can see that oracle is
processing the requests).

And i'm now receiving an uncomplete xml file when
testing wms capabilities (stoped on <Layer
queryable=).

On more thing, i see a new message in my apache error
log : "In msCleanupOnSignal". ???

Ludovic

http://schemas.opengeospatial.net/wfs/1.0.0/WFS-basic.xsd

http://localhost/cgi-bin/mapserv?map=my_wfs.map&SERVICE=WFS&VERSION=1...0.0&REQUEST=DescribeFeatureType&TYPENAME=bati">