Problem configuring WFS-SERVER on oraclespatial layers

ludovic gnemmi l_gnemmi at YAHOO.FR
Wed Jun 8 03:59:41 EDT 2005

Bart,
You were right with MWS...I hat to add "wms_extent" on
each layer to make WMS works with MS 4.6...I can now
view all my layers with wms:)
But still can't see oracle layers with WFS.
I don't think communication failing with oracle...I
see oracle is processing when sending WFS getfeature
request. And i still can see oracle layers with
Mapserver in normal use.

Thanks.

Ludovic

--- Bart van den Eijnden <BEN at SYNCERA-ITSOLUTIONS.NL>

http://schemas.opengeospatial.net/wfs/1.0.0/WFS-basic.xsd

http://localhost/cgi-bin/mapserv?map=my_wfs.map&SERVICE=WFS&VERSION=1...0.0&REQUEST=DescribeFeatureType&TYPENAME=bati">