Raster/Oracle Spatial Layer Problems.

Owens, Ryan J NWD02 CONTRACTOR Ryan.J.Owens at NWO02.USACE.ARMY.MIL
Fri Jun 10 14:13:25 EDT 2005

Hi Fernando,

Thanks for responding.

We are running version 4.4.2.  And, we are using CGI.  My code is below, with
the metadata commented out.  Not sure what you mean by how I defined my
layers - I defined my raster as raster (duh), and I defined my Oracle Spatial
layer as a point layer.  Does this help to pin point a problem?

Ryan

MAP
 NAME  TNS_
 EXTENT  -535681 116823 1337533 1458918

 WEB
   log  "./test.log"
   TEMPLATE  "test_template.html"
   IMAGEPATH  "./tmp/"
   IMAGEURL  "http://[domain]////"
 END

 DEBUG ON

 OUTPUTFORMAT
   NAME  swf
   DRIVER  "SWF"
   MIMETYPE  "application/x-shockwave-flash"
   EXTENSION  "swf"
   IMAGEMODE  PC256
   FORMATOPTION  "OUTPUT_MOVIE=MULTIPLE"
 END

 IMAGETYPE swf

 SIZE  460 500
 SHAPEPATH  "data"
 SYMBOLSET symbols/symbol_mrric.sym
 IMAGECOLOR  255 255 255
 FONTSET fonts/fonts.list

 PROJECTION
#   "proj=laea"
#   "ellps=clrk66"
#   "lat_0=45"
#   "lon_0=-100"

 # Alternatively, you can specify an EPSG code.
 "init=epsg:80000"

 END

# Start of LAYER DEFINITIONS ---------------------------------------------

 LAYER
   NAME  "basin"
   DATA   basin_alb1000.JPG
   STATUS  DEFAULT
   TYPE  RASTER

  # PROJECTION
  # END
 END

 LAYER
   NAME  "river"
   DATA  missouri_river
   STATUS  DEFAULT
   TYPE  LINE

   METADATA
     "SWFDUMPATTRIBUTES" "NAME,LENGTH"
   END

   PROJECTION
     "init=epsg:80000"
   END

   CLASS
     COLOR  0 0 254
   END
 END

 LAYER
   NAME boatramps
   CONNECTIONTYPE oraclespatial
   CONNECTION [COMMENTED OUT]
   DATA "ORA_GEOMETRY FROM (select c.ora_geometry, c.ramp_name, c.ramp_type,
c.bottom_ele, m.project from boatramps_011305_geo c, moriver_project_extents2
m where sdo_anyinteract(c.ora_geometry, m.ora_geometry)='TRUE') using SRID
8265"
   FILTER 'BOTTOM_ELE IS NOT NULL'

   PROJECTION
    "proj=latlong"
    "ellps=GRS80"
    "init=epsg:4269"
   END

   TYPE point
   STATUS DEFAULT

#   METADATA
#     "DESCRIPTION""RAMPS"
#     "RESULT_FIELDS" "RAMP_NAME"
#     "SWFDUMPATTRIBUTES" "RAMP_NAME,RAMP_TYPE,BOTTOM_ELE,PROJECT"
#   END

   LABELMAXSCALE 1500000
   LABELITEM "RAMP_NAME"
   CLASSITEM "RAMP_TYPE"