file size issue

Julien-Samuel Lacroix jlacroix at DMSOLUTIONS.CA
Thu Jun 16 11:50:02 EDT 2005

I never successfully used the MySQL datasource support in MapServer. The
documentation is here:
http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?MySQL

I don't think there's any tutorial.

Most of the people usually go with PostGIS instead of MySQL. There's
more people to help with it.

You can also consider using a OVF connection to connect to your data. My
experience with it is that is very stright forward and easy to use.
Documentation:
http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?VirtualSpatialData

Julien

Julien-Samuel Lacroix            jlacroix at dmsolutions.ca