Perl Mapscript download for Windows

Lowell Filak lfilak at MEDINACO.ORG
Fri Jun 17 21:53:36 EDT 2005

The following message was sent by James Brook <jbrook at PICKNOWL.COM.AU>
on Fri, 17 Jun 2005 03:12:18 -0500.

> Hi,
> I'm very new to this and have had trouble finding the Mapscript Perl
> download for Windows - can anyone point me in the right direction?
> Thanks.

James,

At this point there isn't one. Actually, there isn't one for linux
either (well maybe there is depending on what package you track down).
Mostly it is compiled after compiling mapserver from source. However
from what I've seen on the list (but I've been wrong before) it can be a
sizeable task compiling on windows.
In short - I don't know of a good answer.

Lowell