java mapscript error

Umberto Nicoletti umberto.nicoletti at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jun 21 10:06:58 EDT 2005

> I am sorry to take up your time
>
> I made a fresh compilation without encountering any problem
> till ./java/make.

You have to be in mapscript/java directory when you run make!!!!
Execute the commands as I have written them (LITERALLY, you can copy
and paste ) in my previous post. If still it does not work post the
relevant parts of your shell history so I can see what you have done
exactly.

Do you have javac? Try running javac at the command prompt.

Regards,
Umberto