PostGIS Question

Paul Spencer pspencer at DMSOLUTIONS.CA
Wed Jun 22 07:56:28 EDT 2005

Steve,

I can't answer the question with a high level of certainty, but if you
run postmaster with a certain level of debugging and monitor your logs,
you will see the full SQL statement that gets built for a layer draw and
I believe that it contains this kind of constraint.

If you don't get a better answer here, I'd suggest posting to the
postgis list, I'm not sure how closely Paul R. monitors this list ;)

Paul