indexed tif images do not display

Ethan Alpert ealpert at DIGITALGLOBE.COM
Wed Jun 22 10:38:26 EDT 2005

I think you need to rerun gdaltindex. I just did a dbf dump of mine and
realized that the paths to the tiles are absolute paths. Not sure if
there's a way to construct relative path tileindexes.

Anyone?

-e

-----Original Message-----
From: UMN MapServer Users List [mailto:MAPSERVER-USERS at lists.umn.edu] On
Behalf Of Yar Doroshenko
Sent: Tuesday, June 21, 2005 9:32 PM
To: MAPSERVER-USERS at lists.umn.edu
Subject: [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] indexed tif images do not display

Hi Guys,

I have created a tile index for my tif images using gdaltindex.
Everything works fine on my workstation, I declared a raster in my
mapfile. Everything worked great. Next, I copied the tif files, index
files and layer definition to my manager's workstation to their
corresponding locations. Now, both of the workstations are configured
the same way, but my tifs do not display on the manager's workstation.

Any piece of advice on what could go wrong?

Thank you,

Yar