Does anybody have binary(no optionals!)

Eduardo Patto Kanegae lists at WEBMAPIT.COM.BR
Thu Jun 23 09:01:04 EDT 2005

Hi folks,

I'm running a customer application on my website, which is RH 7.3 +
MapServer 3.6.6 OUTPUT=PNG OUTPUT=JPEG OUTPUT=WBMP SUPPORTS=TTF
INPUT=TIFF INPUT=EPPL7 INPUT=JPEG INPUT=SHAPEFILE ( see? NO optional
packages, because it's a simple hosting plan, and does not offer me
setup up of non-standard stuff such as PROJ, MapScript, GDAL, etc...)

But , now I created a new website for this customer and OS is RH
Advanced Server 3.0, and now the same MapServer 3.6.6
is not working..It simply crashes with 500 Error... probably due to
differences into libs structure between RH 7.3 and RH AS 3

Does anybody this MapServer CGI binary to send? ( no optionals! just
basic features as OUTPUT=PNG OUTPUT=JPEG OUTPUT=WBMP SUPPORTS=TTF
INPUT=TIFF INPUT=EPPL7 INPUT=JPEG INPUT=SHAPEFILE )

Or even can be > 3.6.6

CGI could be sent to e~dot~patto~dot~kanegae-at-gmail~dot~com

thanks in advance

--
Eduardo Patto Kanegae
http://www.webmapit.com.br