DHTML manipulation of SVG mapserver output

Martin Tomko m.tomko at PGRAD.UNIMELB.EDU.AU
Fri Jun 24 01:56:23 EDT 2005

Hi list,
could anybody share/point me to examples of javascript/DHTML
manipulation if mapserver SVG output?  I want to do tematic mapping
according to some input values from the web page (for instance with a
slider set time inputs) and highlight regions in the map. Most examples
have javasrcipt in the SVG, which is clearly not good for an output
generated from mapserver. Dis anybody play with that?
A simple example would be very welcome.
Also, is it possible to specify to mapserver to include some attribute
data from the database in the svg file?
Thanks
Martin

---