join object in mapscript

william paul williampaul28 at YAHOO.COM
Thu Jun 30 03:29:13 EDT 2005

I've seen the discussion about JOIN. I am still looking for a way to make ONE TO MANY join with mapserver, but so far nothing. Some sad o use OGR, but OGR can be used only with ONE TO ONE joins. I tried with JOIN OBJECT from mapserver, but still nothing (or I do smoothing wrong)
If you succeed to make ONE TO MANY join  will you let me know? please
I would really need an example

William

Klement Szabolcs <klement at VATI.HU> wrote:
Yes, the join is possible with the oracle spatial also, but wery slow. From
shp file the image generation time is avg 400ms, but same layer from oracle
spatial is avg 4300ms. With OGR it is possible the following format:
CONNECTION "xxx.shp"
DATA "SELECT * FROM xxx LEFT JOIN ORACLE:....?