Google Maps API

Camden Daily cdaily at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jun 30 10:39:12 EDT 2005

http://www.google.com/apis/maps/

I hadn't seen this yet, so I guess it's still new.  A full-fledged API
for Google maps.  Up to 50,000 page views a day.  From what I can see,
it looks pretty well developed.  If you don't want/need the full power
of your own GIS app, and just want to plot some stuff on a map, it
looks pretty sweet.

Also, did anyone else manage to download the Google Earth beta
software?  I can't remember the last time I was so completely blown
away by a piece of software.  Zooming in from outer space onto my
house is damn cool, and then turning on the 3D buildings model and
checking out downtown Chicago is awesome.

-Camden Daily