error when connecting to demo

Philip Dillon-Thiselton dibblethewrecker at JIWE.ORG
Thu Jun 30 12:19:49 EDT 2005

Ok - here is the output below from the itasca.map file - this was
unchanged from the version in the .zip file until i just changed the
WMS_ONLINERESOURCE to see if that fixed it - it did not.

I am using the latest Mapserver and latest demo files from workshop.zip
- they are built from src by me in linux.

    METADATA
      WMS_TITLE "UMN MapServer Itasca Demo"
      WMS_ABSTRACT "This is a UMN MapServer application for Itasca
County located in north central Minnesota."
73      WMS_ACCESSCONSTRAINTS none

      # change this value to match your setup
      WMS_ONLINERESOURCE "http://heaton/mapserver_demo/index.html"