Java MapScript issues Servlet

Sean Gillies sgillies at FRII.COM
Tue Mar 1 12:32:16 EST 2005

Joe,

Make sure to clean up the existing .obj files, sometimes we all forget
this.  If you did, nevermind :)

As soon as you can start to isolate the problems, enter them into
MapServer's bugzilla

     http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/bugs/enter_bug.cgi

under the Mapscript-SWIG component.  That's the best way for us to team
up on the bugs.

cheers,
Sean