php-mapscript: abnormal death

Mark Leslie mark at REFRACTIONS.NET
Thu Mar 3 16:04:26 EST 2005

My understanding was the OUTPUTFORMAT was implicitly defined, and the
mapfile output format would
be used by default.  Of course my understanding is limited, so I tried
it to no avail.

I've found a work around however.  It seems that writing to a file works
fine, just not to standard out.  I've done
the workaround that I write to a temp file, then read the file directly
to stdout.  So far, it's fixed the app, but it's still not
an ideal solution.  I've also filed a bug (1269).

Mark