All Tiger data for download?

Camden Daily cdaily at GMAIL.COM
Fri Mar 4 10:44:02 EST 2005

It seems that the uo.space.frot.org torrent would be the easiest way
to grab the raw Tiger/Line data.  I haven't started it yet, but if it
doesn't work correctly, I'll write a script to wget it directly.

What's the difference between using ogr2ogr and tgr2shp for converting
the data to shapefiles? If the free utility can do it, why should I
purchase tgr2shp?

Thanks for all of the information regarding the Tiger/Line data.  I
appreciate the offers to make a torrent of the shapefiles, but if I
can generate them on my own, I'll attempt that route for now.

-Camden