Help installing Windows binaries

Bart van den Eijnden bartvde at XS4ALL.NL
Sun Mar 6 05:03:51 EST 2005

Hi Jack,

that usually means one of the dll's can't be found. Where did you put your
dll's for mapserver?

Can you do mapserv.exe -v in a command prompt? Or use a tool like
Dependency Walker to find out what's missing.

If you don't have access to the server to do that, try the maptools.org
binaries at:

http://maptools.org/php_mapscript/index.phtml?page=downloads.html

Best regards,
Bart