PHPMapScript : pixels to geo problem using dynamic symbols

blaise bpicinbono at WORLDONLINE.FR
Mon Mar 7 12:14:39 EST 2005

The image at your link :
http://www.ranetproject.net/apps/maps/ms/africa_view2.php
does not seems to be 800 pixels width and 600 pixels height. Did you set these
parameters in your html file ? Can you check your temporary images size ?
More : I don't know how your vector layer is referenced, but the x pixel size
is :
xs = (55.541 + 17.533) / 800 = 0.0913
and the y pixel size is :
ys = (37.340 + 46.970) / 600 = 0.1405