Can someone help

padmapriya balachandran abcpriya at LYCOS.COM
Mon Mar 7 12:56:44 EST 2005

Hi all,
      I am developing an application for satellite data availability using Mapscript,PHP and MySQL.My .dbf file has path and row fields.
My database contains information about pathrow,DateofPass,etc.

I want to get information available in the database just by selecting the area of interest in the mapfile.

How to connect mapfile fields with MySQL attributes(Both having common entity-path&row)?

Can anyone reply me.

Thanks