styles with umms wms and grid keyword

Bart van den Eijnden bartvde at XS4ALL.NL
Tue Mar 8 14:21:11 EST 2005

Hi Nuno,

WMS named styles are not available as yet. You can style layers using
UserStyles from the SLD spec though.

I just tested the GRID, it has no problems with WMS, but in WFS I got an
internal server error on a GetFeature. So probably only WMS works for GRID
:)

I have an example, but that is for my projection:

   LAYER
     METADATA
       WMS_TITLE "Grid"
       WMS_SRS "EPSG:28992"